Sunday, May 13, 2012

A Note to My Parents

Since today is Mother's Day and Father's Day is just around the corner I wanted to take a moment to shout out my amazing parents.  I may be biased but I really do think that I am an extraordinarily lucky girl and was blessed with the greatest parents in the world.  My parents are warm, funny, smart, capable, kind, loving, wonderful people.  They welcome people into their lives with open hearts and truly value their families and friendships.  They have taught me that working hard is always the best option and that finding something that helps you relax and unwind at the end of the day is invaluable.  This blog serves that purpose for me - I take photos and write because I need an outlet, a way to relax my mind after a long day at the office.  

Perhaps the most amazing gift my parents have given me is the love of travel and of exploring other countries.  The lessons I have learnt while traveling with my parents are ones that will guide me throughout my life.

While I may not say it enough I certainly wouldn't be the person I am today without the constant and unwavering love and support of my parents.  I am so grateful for everything that they have done and continue to do for me.

Thanks Mom and Dad - I love you both very much!

xo R  

Cinque Terre - one of the amazing places I have visited with my folks

No comments:

Post a Comment