Friday, April 6, 2012

Signs

On the drive up to Joshua Tree from our lovely rental house in Palm Springs, Missy and I began to notice that there were some pretty spectacular signs on the side of the road.  After passing quite a few beauties we decided that we needed to start capturing some on camera to show the rest of the world (i.e. share in the blogosphere).  This decision resulted in a few shouts of "pull over, we want to take pictures of that one right there" from the back seat of the car.  Luckily my cousin (aka the driver of the vehicle) is a pretty cool customer and didn't object even when he needed to bust out some fancy vehicle maneuvering to accommodate the request.  Thanks to him and my patient Aunt I present the following:



Beauties, right?  I think we can all agree that the world needs more signs like these... 

1 comment: