Sunday, January 30, 2011

There's Nothing Better...

than a sunny day in Vancouver.  I feel so fortunate to live in this gorgeous city.  I think that most Vancouverites tend to forget how amazing this city is when the rain sets in and we go days without seeing the sun but as soon as it comes out like it did today everyone is out and about enjoying it.  This afternoon I grabbed my camera and set forth to enjoy the beautiful day on the seawall.

Love this building

Inukshuk - English Bay

This is my favourite residential building in Vancouver - one day I will have a place here.  It reminds me a lot of the buildings that you see in Europe.  It also happens to look amazing all lit up at night.

Mmmm sunshine!

One of my favourite Vancouver moments involves this statue.  One night I was running the seawall late at night and as I ran past the statue I realized that someone was sitting inside with a guitar.  I removed my headphones and sure enough, the person was quietly playing the guitar inside the statue.  It was beautiful.

Love the bridges and the water in Vancouver.

More bridge shots

Yet another...

In my grade 12 photography class I took an entire series of photos of boats - I guess my love of boats hasn't worn off.



Ferry boats

Nothing like an inspirational phrase at the end of a long walk :)


Hope everyone had an amazing weekend!

R
















No comments:

Post a Comment